saha_m

Default MP3 is not playing in Pioneer system.

*MP3 is not playing in Pioneer system.* I bought a new car audio wit
MP3 support. But most of my MP3 cd is not recognized by the system an
it is displaying error. But some MP3 cds are playing. Is Anybody kno
what is standard way of storing MP3 which can recognized by ca
audios.

'Bracelet' (http://www.buytattoo.com/bracelet/bracelets.htm
--
saha_
saha_m's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=2853

Todd

Sometimes they can't be read unless you record the MP3s to CD at a slow rate. If you
recorded the CD at 48x, for example, that might be too much for the player to read. Try
recording all your MP3s for the car at 4x and see if that helps.
--
Todd