Jamie Pruden

Default FS: McIntosh, AudioControl, Sony ES

Hi all,

I've been collecting for years, but the times have changed and I need
to liquidate my uninstalled stuff. Prices do not include shipping from
94545. I am open for offers, but I reserve the right to ignore
lowballers. If you have questions or want something, here's my e-mail:

My name is Jamie Pruden.
My email is first

If you'd like pictures of this stuff, I'll be posting a series of
pictures on my .mac page at

http://homepage.mac.com/jpruden/PhotoAlbum4.html

If you need references, there are bunches of people here on rac that
have purchased from me and that I have purchased from. You won't be
disappointed. My handle on eBay is jpruden, if you'd like to check that
source of feedback.

I accept paypal or USPS money orders.

Thanks for reading this far.

-----------

McIntosh MC443 amplifier
300 x 1@ 4 ohms, 500 x 1@ 2 ohms
This amp is a full range, mono amp. AWESOME SQ. Has built-in xovers and
bass eq. Really great shape. I have the original box, docs and birth
certificate.
Original price was around $1000
My price is $500 + shipping

McIntosh MC427 amp
100 x 2 @ 4 ohms, 200 x 1 @ 4 ohms
Awesome SQ from this amp. I bought this second hand, however, there are
no scratches around the mounting holes. This amp is in perfect
condition. I have the original box, docs and birth certificate.
$225 + shipping

AudioControl EQT (x2)
Pair of 31 band equalizers. Brand new with the original shrinkwrap on
the units in their original box. Includes original boxes and owner
manuals. White in color.
$150 each or $250 for the pair + shipping

AudioControl EQX
11 band EQ + 24 dB per octave crossover. Few small scratches on edges
of unit. Works perfectly. Brand new power connectors. White.
$100 + shipping

AudioControl 24XS
24dB per octave crossover. Great shape. Gray. Includes original box,
docs and reg card.
$80 + shipping

AudioControl 2xs
18 dB per octave crossover. Great shape. White.
$30 + shipping

Sony MDX-C8970 MD player
Brand new, original box and packaging. Never even taken out of the box.
Thought I'd use it and never got around to replacing my in-dash CD
player.
$250 + shipping

Sony MDX-C8900
Minidisc deck. Good condition. With wired remote, cables, trim ring,
mounting cage and install guide.
$100 + shipping

Sony MDX-61 MD changer
6 disc MD changer. Includes mounts, instruction sheet and accessories.
$75 + shipping

Sony XDP-4000X processor
(this one hurts...)
Sony's best ever all-in-one ES series processor. Brand new, in original
box with manuals and accessories. Includes 10 band parametric EQ (can
be adjusted separately for left and right,) time delay for all
channels, 72, 36 and 24 dB per octave crossovers... all in one small
chassis. Will include a copy of the software that is required to set up
this component and the required cable to connect it to the serial port
on your pc. If you are interested in a PC laptop to operate this,
please contact me. I can give you a killer deal on the two as a
package.
Original cost $1000
My price is $450 + shipping

ads 642csi crossover
This is an older ads, 6 channel crossover. Not in great shape, but
works. Previous owner converted the power connectors to external bullet
connectors. Includes a bunch of cables and converters to handle the din
connectors on the xover.
$30 + shipping