Default Kenwood XS8 System Control- What cable do I use?

I'm looking to wire a tape deck to my amp, but don't have the cable. I'ved
used a basic audio patch cable, which fit the plugs, but didn't work.

I've also searched all over the web for a replacement, with no luck.

Does anyone know how I can get a replacement from Kenwood, or, if it's a
common format, does anyone know the name of the specific cable?

TIV.

--
.................................................. ............................

Truth is always the enemy of power. And power the enemy of truth.

.................................................. ............................
http://www.memeticcandiru.com
veranda

wrote in message news:Gqe3c.62078$Ff2.2581@clgrps12...
I'm looking to wire a tape deck to my amp, but don't have the cable. I'ved
used a basic audio patch cable, which fit the plugs, but didn't work.

I've also searched all over the web for a replacement, with no luck.

Does anyone know how I can get a replacement from Kenwood, or, if it's a
common format, does anyone know the name of the specific cable?

Did you check the cables you used for continuity ?
I am confident that you wired it correctly . Did you plug the tape deck into other sources with
good result ? Did you plug something else into the same amp input and worked ?
Are the amp's inputs 'banana'/RCA type ?

Timban

Or, a little more relevant:

IIRC, the Kenwood System Control is rather picky
about what kind of patch cable you use, IE, stereo
vs. mono. If you were using stereo and it didn't
work, try mono.