Tim Schwartz

Default Thorens TD-180 turntable-THANKS

Hello again,

Thanks to Chuck for suggesting the LM-324 IC being bad, as that was the
problem.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Tim Schwartz wrote:

Hello all,

I've got a Thorens TD-180 turntable with a runaway speed condition.
Usually, this is caused by the lamp that shines on the photo cell going
bad, but not here. There are pulses coming out of the photo cell, and
the lamp works.

I've tried contacting both the US distributor to order a shop manual,
and I've e-mailed Thorens in Switzerland to no avail, and its been
months. Does anyone have a schematic that I could get a photocopy of?
Any other suggestions would be welcomed too.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Phono cartridge upgrade for Stanton Str8-20 (cheap turntable)? Bruce J. Richman Audio Opinions 1 March 26th 04 06:34 AM
Help: Turntable problem Bill Tech 5 August 14th 03 04:46 AM
Help: Turntable problem Bill High End Audio 1 August 12th 03 05:42 AM
Old Thorens TD150MKII Turntable Matt Williams Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:11 AM
FS: "Sanyo" Model # TP727 Turntable Stereo System Jim Sinclair Marketplace 0 July 2nd 03 05:17 AM