Thomas Drescher

Default Musical Fidelity Elektra E100 Integrated Amplifier - Specs

Hi all,

is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp and has
technical information about it? There is here an Elektra 150 board
inside, with thermal problems! Don't know if that's correct.

What type are these F15N/F15P end stage transistors (date code 9438);
they look very re-stamped? The left channel has blown now and i
want to add a little =84redesigned=93...

Anybody messed around with that thing? The manufacturer is not very
communicative.

Big thanks in advance
Thomas

Wally

"Dingobreath" wrote:

I was probably drunk and out crossdressing somewhere, as is my
wont.

Wally

"Dingobreath" wrote:

I was probably drunk and out crossdressing somewhere, as is my
wont.

Wally

"Dingobreath" wrote:

I was probably drunk and out crossdressing somewhere, as is my
wont.

Wally

"Dingobreath" wrote:

I was probably drunk and out crossdressing somewhere, as is my
wont.

JustMe

Hi all,

is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp

It's British made, hence a piece of ****.

Hahahahaha!

What type are these F15N/F15P end stage transistors (date code 9438);
they look very re-stamped? The left channel has blown now and i
want to add a little "redesigned"...

A sign of their "craftsmanship".

Or that the user shorted the output stage - who can say from here?

Anybody messed around with that thing? The manufacturer is not very
communicative.

They are probably drunk and out crossdressing somewhere, as is their wont.

Whilst their build quality has always left me suspicious, they have designed
some good sounding hifi IMO.

Not sure why this was crossposted to so many irrelevent groups...

Bondee

"Keith "Dingo" Garratt" wrote in
message ...
Thomas Drescher wrote in news:20040424.19181460
@groucho.TFDrescher.net:

Hi all,

is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp

It's British made, hence a piece of ****.

Your ancestors were English!

Says it all really, doesn't it?

****!

Kevin Lawton

Keith "Dingo" Garratt wrote:
| Thomas Drescher wrote in
| news:20040424.19181460 @groucho.TFDrescher.net:
|
|| Hi all,
|| is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp
|
| It's British made, hence a piece of ****.

Not a very helpfull or intelligent thing to post - especially in a
'uk...audio...' newsgroup.
A troll, maybe ?
Kevin.

Kevin Lawton

Keith "Dingo" Garratt wrote:
| Thomas Drescher wrote in
| news:20040424.19181460 @groucho.TFDrescher.net:
|
|| Hi all,
|| is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp
|
| It's British made, hence a piece of ****.

Not a very helpfull or intelligent thing to post - especially in a
'uk...audio...' newsgroup.
A troll, maybe ?
Kevin.

Kevin Lawton

Keith "Dingo" Garratt wrote:
| Thomas Drescher wrote in
| news:20040424.19181460 @groucho.TFDrescher.net:
|
|| Hi all,
|| is somebody out here who knows this British high-end amp
|
| It's British made, hence a piece of ****.

Not a very helpfull or intelligent thing to post - especially in a
'uk...audio...' newsgroup.
A troll, maybe ?
Kevin.

Kevin Lawton