Posted to rec.audio.car
bighornybob[_2_] bighornybob[_2_] is offline

Default Alpine TDM 7534S...looking for wiring harness or power plug or harness diagram

Hi

I can't comment on the Alpine TAPE deck tuners ability, because I live up
on the mid-north of Vancouver island in Canada where the radio station
CHOICE and reception is **** at the best of times. Frigging 70's AM music
(on FM) for the dinosaur band lovers, PLUS the fact the we have CANADIAN
Content laws. Puke!!!

Rob