Default is the $$$ worth it?

"EggHd" wrote in message

Shouldn't they be free?

Only if you can download them.
--

Neil Henderson
Progressive Rock
http://www.saqqararecords.com

Ricky W. Hunt

"Matt" wrote in message
m...
Glancing over the sales of musiciansfriend, BSW, etc. I'm seeing a lot
of items that don't seem like they should cost so much. Either they're
totally ripping us off, or there's some special quality in
construction that they added that makes it worth the mind-boggling
cash. Here are some of them:

I'm a paraplegic and see the same thing happen often in "medical" catalogs.
An item I can find at Wal-Mart for a $1.49 sells for like $60.00. And I'm
talking the exact same item. Some medical stuff (especially for home use) is
ridiculously expensive for what you get but I'm sure that has to do with the
small market and manufacturing costs for such a small run of something.

EganMedia

I'm a paraplegic and see the same thing happen often in "medical" catalogs.
An item I can find at Wal-Mart for a $1.49 sells for like $60.00. And I'm
talking the exact same item. Some medical stuff (especially for home use) is
ridiculously expensive for what you get

SNIP

I'm a sailor and I've found that an item marked "Marine" sells for about four
times what the unmarked version sells for. Sometimes there are legitimate
reasons for charging lots of money. Sometimes they just see the sucker ( or
insurance company) coming.

Joe Egan
EMP
Colchester, VT