Posted to rec.audio.pro
Garf

Default advise on new gear part two "attack of the Trolls"

Hey thanks for the input. Maybe I will name my new place Troll
studios. Anyway, I am considering using logic 7 point whatever is
current and purchasing a new mac dual g5. So now what about a controll
surfaces? I would like to hear some opinions on the mackie control
surface and I heard the emagic controller was good. I would like to
have 16 faders. I also need an interface. Is the Presonus fire port
crap?
If I am thrifty, I can get the computer and the software for
about $3000.00. I need to get the fader packs plugins and analog to
Digital interface for $3000.00. So $6000.00 is my budget for Troll
studios.