Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Another white rapper ,,, wanna listen ..??/

Another white rapper,
A Fake or the next One?? you be the judge.. if you wanna listen go
to:

http://www.soundclick.com/aaroncaine

hear hes actually shopping a deal with shady right now, there pics
on show info on www.myspace.com/aaroncaine

if you have time leave feed bac on the music,, whats hot and whats
not.?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Your Ad Here!

No, I don't.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
nappy

Whoopie do da day.
Another white rapper... wow.. that's astounding. Just astounding.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Another white rapper,
A Fake or the next One?? you be the judge.. if you wanna listen go
to:

http://www.soundclick.com/aaroncaine

hear hes actually shopping a deal with shady right now, there pics
on show info on www.myspace.com/aaroncaine

if you have time leave feed bac on the music,, whats hot and whats
not.?

Posted to rec.audio.pro
John L Rice

wrote in message
oups.com...
Another white rapper,
A Fake or the next One?? you be the judge.. if you wanna listen go
to:

http://www.soundclick.com/aaroncaine

hear hes actually shopping a deal with shady right now, there pics
on show info on www.myspace.com/aaroncaine

if you have time leave feed bac on the music,, whats hot and whats
not.?

I'm not much of a fan of RAP music, just usually a few select things that
are way on the outside of normal/standard.

I listened to the MySpace samples and for my tastes, I wasn't interesting to
me. While I realize he probably doesn't have a budget yet, the beats,
backing tracks and rapping was average to below average and needs to be
produced more aggressively IMHO. I'd like to hear the music be more dynamic
and the vocal delivery be more emotional and intense. Sounds more like he
is just focused on getting through the words instead of speaking from the
heart.

A couple songs I couldn't help but think that if he slowed the tempo down
and replaced all the backing music with just interpretive bongos, it would
sound like 50's coffee house beatnik jazz.

Sorry I wasn't more into it!

--
John L Rice
www.DeliriumFix.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Smol

wrote:
Another white rapper,
A Fake or the next One?? you be the judge.. if you wanna listen go
to:

http://www.soundclick.com/aaroncaine

hear hes actually shopping a deal with shady right now, there pics
on show info on www.myspace.com/aaroncaine

if you have time leave feed bac on the music,, whats hot and whats
not.?

Hmmm... not even *that* bad. He has a bit of weird lisp though, kind of
like Sean
Connery ... but perhaps he could exploit it as a trade mark. He loses
the flow every now and then, but actually that happens to quite a few
succesful rappers nowadays, no matter their skin color.

The beats are not great though and as a whole is's actually quite
mediocre.

RS

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford

On Fri, 5 May 2006 01:27:32 -0400, John L Rice wrote
(in article ):

I listened to the MySpace samples and for my tastes, I wasn't interesting to
me. While I realize he probably doesn't have a budget yet, the beats,
backing tracks and rapping was average to below average and needs to be
produced more aggressively IMHO. I'd like to hear the music be more dynamic
and the vocal delivery be more emotional and intense. Sounds more like he
is just focused on getting through the words instead of speaking from the
heart.

A couple songs I couldn't help but think that if he slowed the tempo down
and replaced all the backing music with just interpretive bongos, it would
sound like 50's coffee house beatnik jazz.

Sorry I wasn't more into it!

Cool, man!.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Pooh Bear

Default Another wife slapper ?

wrote:

Tssh - domestic violence really isn't good !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.pro
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message ...

wrote:

Tssh - domestic violence really isn't good !

Graham

Right.... it's Ludicrous.

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.pro

[...]