Jonas Carlsson

Default Maintenance of analogue Fostex multitracker

Does any-one have or know where to obtain drawings and/ or schematics for
the traction system of Fostex G16(S) 1/2" or derivatives? I'm doing this
enquity for a friend of mine. He tells me the capstan sort of gets jamed in
an not perfect 90 degree angle to the tape, and by doing so cease to work
properly. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers!