Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default To the newsgroup junkies of RAO: free your addiction and your minds will follow.

I guess it all started when your "Mumbles" Middius tried to convince me
and everyone else that "everyone was ignoring me" as he said. And I
only wished it were so. But even though I asked people to ignore me or
killfile me or poke their eyes out with an icepick... whatever it took
to stop reading my posts and responding to them, it didn't matter what
I did or said. No one did. In fact, the one person that -never- said a
word to me on the group, could not stop herself either. People that had
never posted on the group came on the group just to not ignore me. I'm
sure I've picked up more counterfeit forgers than any one ever has
here. But I'm a very accomodating fellow, and respectful of people's
wishes. Ludovic asked me to stop posting so that some of the group's
attention could be shifted over to him (since he was busy flailing his
arms for days and no one barely noticed, so long as I had posted
something within the last 48 hours). And I complied by putting up a
"goodbye thread" ("The era of soundhaspriority is over..."), and
stating that when it was dead, I was out of here.

However..... despite all the whining complaints people had about the
fact that I was returning their rants and attacks against me, despite
Miserable Morein and Middius expressing their intense hatred of me and
pleading with me to leave the group, the FACT is, these same whining
whiners could not and would not ignore me. I could insult them, I could
insult their mothers, I could condemn them for not having any more of a
life that they feel such an obsessive desire to troll me, it didn't
matter.... No one could ween themselves off of me.

Morein for example tried to post new threads attacking me (ie.
"Collection for Dr. Richard Graham"), albeit "indirectly" via London's
Dr. Graham, and because I confined myself to the "final thread", I
ignored his attempts to attack and troll. In honour of the malignant
troll named Ludovic Mirabel. When he and others saw that I was not
going after their so-called "bait", Morein and some of the other trolls
here came to my "goodbye thread" to attack me. Knowing this would
prolong my stay here, they continued nevertheless.

THIS PROVES ONE THING: You people are sick, pathetic addicts. I mean
**truly** sick, pathetic trolling addicts. Morein and Middius are by
far the worst trolls on the group, and they are the most evil and the
most dishonest. Krueger follows closely behind (even though he trolled
me very little, unfortunately....). Besides "Wackjob Bob" and "Mumbles
Middius", other trolls that proved to be truly addicted to attacking
and trolling me we Paul Dormer (aka "Signal"), Dave Weil (aka
"Garbage Bag Boy"), Walt (aka "Woody the Woodpecker"), Art Sackman (aka
"Clyde Slick"), Powell (aka "Double-A", aka "The Arrogant Asshole"),
and everyone's favourite little gun-nut, "Westface". To Fella's credit,
although he went on many a mad rampage against me and like Morein,
threatened me with violence (who thought "free tweaks" could be so
controversial?!), he not only stopped battling people, he stopped being
addicted to RAO. He's an example to you all. And now, I am too.

Yuppers, you heard right. Since none of you mindless sheep seem to have
the fortitude to fight off your addiction to me by yourselves, you need
someone to lead you. So I will lead by example by making this my last
post here, and now you won't have a choice in the matter. Since many of
you have wondered aloud to me how that you can quit your addicition to
RAO, I'm going to show you how its done. Heroin addicts, which most of
you are no better than, call it GOING COLD TURKEY. Yes, I expect there
will be a lot of crying, anger and frustration, but at some point,
y'all are gonna have to grow up and get over your addictions. (Although
Morein should be put on suicide watch, he's going to take it the
hardest).

Believe it or not, (Middius is never ever likely to but....), there
/is/ more to life than Usenet. There's a whole world "out there", so
you don't have to live in a fantasy bubble.
It's spring, soon to be summer for chrissakes! Go outdoors! Throw a
freaking frisbee around, whatever! There's a thing up in the sky during
the daytime (that's the part that follows "night time"? Night time is
right after... nevermind!), it's called "the sun". It won't kill you to
be under it for a little while, geez! Trust me, there -are- better
things to look at than a computer screen all day and all night, every
day of your sad, RAO-addicted lives.

I'm not going to be reading this group after I post this message, but I
know that if I check it 5 or 10 years later, many of you will still be
here, and still posting your meaningless, worthless bile on a daily
basis, because it gives you the only "purpose" in life that you have.
That's sad! People like Morein, Middius and Krueger are beyond hope,
and won't leave this group until they die. That much I've ascertained.
But I don't know about the rest of you so.... maybe my departure will
finally inspire you to get over your addiction to RAO and Usenet, and
let other swine infest this pig farm for a change!

REITERATING SOME KEY FACTS:

- I dropped by simply to chat about audio and see if I could help some
of you improve your stereo. I have helped some of you, but the vast
majority here are not even audiophiles, and certainly not active
audiophiles and so, not interested in working on improving their
systems. They're not interested in working on improving their lives
either, from the fact that most here are here every single day, pumping
out the same mindless bull**** --every single day--.

- I was attacked incessantly for my efforts to help, either through
advice or the offering of free "tweaks". Simply because that's what you
malicious, mean-spirited, socially retarded people DO. It's your
"raison d'etre" for being here. When I returned the attacks back to my
attackers, they actually complained about the fact that I was attacking
them! And complained incessantly, on top of that. This is, of course,
pure hypocrisy in action. With the recent sighting of Jenn joining in
the derisive attacks on me, there is no regular here that didn't try to
attack me one way or another. And so, no greater assemblage of mindless
hypocrites ever gathered together under one roof than what I've seen on
RAO.

Nor have I seen a larger group of loons gathered in one place on usenet
either. At least not in the Big 8. From the true sociopathic wackjob,
Robert Morein, making violent death threats against me and calling a
doctor's wife in London at 3am because he thinks I'm the doctor, to the
screeching hyena Middius fabricating phony "emails" from me on a
regular basis and spouting misogynist bile at me like the woman-hating
pig that he is, I must say that if I was a psychiatrist, there's enough
mania here to keep me and a team of colleagues busy for the next 20
years.

You can all have your last word and seeing how addicted many of you
were to me, I know you will. But my words will always speak LOUDER than
yours, because as much as you are frightened of them and make efforts
to deny them, they're actually true. When I called most here "ignorant
bigots" for their attitudes toward audio and concepts they couldn't
understand, it wasn't meant as an insult, because I proved that it was
true (see "Message to the Ignorant Pigs of RAO"). When I said most of
the group are equally as guilty of being misogynists as Middius is for
having quietly accepted his new "misogynist standard" for the group,
instead of condeming him for it as I was condemned universally for my
tweaks and such, it was also based on fact. Most people here, most of
the time, simply spout falsehoods that they call their "opinions" or,
sometimes bold enough to call "facts" - but they don't back up those
facts with evidence, because they can't. They can't, because their
words are not true. And so it goes every day of their lives here, an
endless exchange of one's persons meaningless lies with that of
another. What I've said above can be verified by what Google says, and
has never been disproven, and that will always remain so.

Free your addiction to both lies and RAO, and your minds will follow...

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
soundhaspriority

Default Dr. Richard Graham addicted to

This is actually too boring to read.