west

Default Anyone Read Chinese?

Anyone Read Chinese? I have a PCB that came from Hong Kong. There is about 3
sentences stating to change a couple of parts for a mod or safety issues. I
emailed the company, but believe it or not, I don't think they read Chinese
or were intimidated by the technology. I thought of going to my local
Chinese take out, but I didn't want them to get nervous or think I was a
nut.
So any Chinese-English interpreters, please give me a hand. I can email the
schematic to you. Thank you.
west

west

Please stop. No more interpreters. It is utterly amazing the different
nationalities that read this NG. I'm overwhelmed by what I thought, was a
long shot request. It's another reason for us to try and keep our best foot
forward on this NG.
Cordially,
west

.. .