Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenaL PenaL is offline

Default Cold Tone -banjo mic's and other products purchasing in Finland?

Maybe someone can tell, if these products are for sale in Finland, at
least in Europe, or do I have to buy them straight from USA...?

http://www.elderly.com/new_instrumen...ms/ABS2MIC.htm

-Pentti
Posted to rec.audio.pro

PenaL wrote:

Maybe someone can tell, if these products are for sale in Finland, at
least in Europe, or do I have to buy them straight from USA...?

http://www.elderly.com/new_instrumen...ms/ABS2MIC.htm

You could buy one from this lot for the same number of pounds as you
source is charging dollars:-

http://www.folkatheart.co.uk/abs-ban...FQZO4Qodhj2i0w

They claim to be in the UK somewhere.

The makers say:-

Millbrook Musiikki Oy
Pohjoisranta 22
Helsinki
Phone: 35891351488
Email:

are stockists.
--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Posted to rec.audio.pro
PenaL PenaL is offline

John Williamson wrote:
PenaL wrote:

Maybe someone can tell, if these products are for sale in Finland, at
least in Europe, or do I have to buy them straight from USA...?

http://www.elderly.com/new_instrumen...ms/ABS2MIC.htm

You could buy one from this lot for the same number of pounds as you
source is charging dollars:-

http://www.folkatheart.co.uk/abs-ban...FQZO4Qodhj2i0w

They claim to be in the UK somewhere.

The makers say:-

Millbrook Musiikki Oy
Pohjoisranta 22
Helsinki
Phone: 35891351488
Email:

are stockists.

Many thanks for the advice, I know the "Millbrook Musiikki Oy", visited
there several times. Will have to go there. By walk, because it is
situated so close...;-) Many thaks again...

-Pentti

Recording a Banjo - Recommendations James_Jonasson Pro Audio 59 March 8th 05 07:08 AM
Best banjo under $500? £ Î Z @ R Ð Pro Audio 11 December 31st 04 02:27 PM
mic for funky primitive banjo? Dan Gellert Pro Audio 19 December 2nd 04 02:40 PM
Banjo Ratt Mahem Pro Audio 25 July 21st 04 01:33 AM
A Variax banjo sample Roger Häggström Pro Audio 11 August 16th 03 12:16 AM