shilly

Default Toyota Factory Stereos and Amps for auction 99 Avalon & 98 4Runner

Greetings,
I am selling the stereos and amplfiers from my wife and my former
Toyotas.

Premium 3-in-1 Cassette, CD and Radio with 5 channel Amp. Premium
Stereo for early 1999 Avalons. Please read description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=48 612&rd=1

Standard 1998 4 Runner SR5 Cassette Radio with Amplifier.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=48 612&rd=1

Both Auctions start at $10 Not trying to make a lot off of these, but
am hoping to find someone that needs the units or Amps.

Thanks,
Steve