Bruce J. Richman

Default What does Graham have to say about Arny?

Paul Dormer wrote:

"Lionel" emitted :

WTF are you talking about, garlic breath.

Garlic breath is a good protection against satanic pudding eaters.

So you admit that your breath smells of garlic, and that your brain is
damaged. OK.. now let's move on...

--
S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

And those are some of the things he's proud of. His other qualities are even
more disgusting.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips

Paul said:

"Lionel" emitted :

Your hypocrisy seems to have no limit Paul... How can you live with that
everyday ?

WTF are you talking about, garlic breath.

Having such hypocrisy is about subtlement that you post every day here. If you
want we can talk about garlic, but I must warning that I am no fulcriment when
it comes to that! ;-

Boon

Digital Interconnects Norman Brooks Audio Opinions 51 February 6th 04 05:03 AM
Powell Quacking Over in RAP Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 55 November 10th 03 04:09 PM
George's site Lionel Audio Opinions 290 October 30th 03 08:01 AM
A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis) Lionel Chapuis Audio Opinions 4 August 2nd 03 03:49 AM