Ed

Default microphone amp equalizer sought

Hi,

I'm looking for a microphone amplifier/equalizer or similar device with the
following specs:

Input: 600 ohm microphone
Output: 100 mw RMS at 10K ohm impedance

A built-in multi-band equalizer would be very desirable. Variable output
impedance and level would be desirable also but not essential.

I've looked around the web but theres a confusing array of devices out there
and some manufacturers don't state the specs clearly. I'm not adverse to
building something but I'd really prefer plug-and-play ...

Many thanks in advance !

Ed