Jon Yaeger

"Plonk!

George M. Middius

Don Pearce said:

He explained why he does it, and I explained the same thing, and Mr. Jute
further explained the same thing. It was explained to you three times in
all. Where would you say the problem in this dialog is, Don?

The "explanation" was the same three times. We do it this way because this
is how it is done.

Wrong.

"Don Pearce" wrote

The "explanation" was the same three times. We do it this way because this
is how it is done.

No good to me.

yes, yes. the publishing industry is wrong. why can't we get it
through their thick heads!?!?!

we're a bit like arny, aren't we?

"Jon Yaeger" wrote in ...
"Plonk!