Dean

Default FA: Carver DPL-20 (DPL20) Dolby Pro-Logic Processor

ends Sunday (4/25)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...EBWA%3AIT&rd=1

One Carver DPL-20 (DPL20) Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Sound Processor w/ PRH-2
programmable remote

Condition: Excellent working condition. DPL-20's physical condition is
almost new. The PRH-2 remote has some wear on the bottom and its LCD has
some ghosting. Original owner in non-smoking environment. I take meticulous
care of my equipment. Look for other Carver equipment I have for sale.

Includes: Manual, Carver sales brochure, Carver RH-33 remote, and Carver
PRH-2 programmable remote.

Shipping: $20 (US Only, Alaska & Hawaii additional charge)

Guarantee: No DOA

The Carver DPL-20 surround sound processor in its time was a highly regarded
product. The DPL-20 uses the Analog Devices Dolby Pro-Logic decoder chip
which was known for its performance. The DPL-20 also features an
auto-balance circuit that continuously monitors and adjusts the relative
levels of the source material input for proper decoding. Setup and control
can either be performed from the front panel or the remote control.

Please note the DPL-20 does not decode Dolby Digital or Dolby Pro-Logic II.

Specifications:

a.. Distortion: 0.5% THD
b.. S/N (IHF A-weighted)
Left & Right: 80dB
Center: 80 dB
Surround: 85 dB
Subwoofer: 85dB
c.. Subwoofer Crossover Frequencies: 80Hz, 120 Hz
d.. Dimensions: 2.1"H, 19"W, 11.25"D