Apple HomePod measurements

Old February 12th 18, 08:14 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
-dsr-

Default Apple HomePod measurements

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these measurements, since
I had no part in them. I am just relaying this article to
you since it might well be interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/audiophile/...e_perspective/

TL;DR: Room correction forces a rather small speaker
"All the way from 40Hz to 20,000Hz it's ±3dB,
and from 60Hz to 13.5Khz, it's less than ±1dB"

-dsr-
Old February 15th 18, 01:34 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

Once upon a time on usenet -dsr- wrote:
> I cannot vouch for the accuracy of these measurements, since
> I had no part in them. I am just relaying this article to
> you since it might well be interesting.
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/audiophile/...e_perspective/
>
> TL;DR: Room correction forces a rather small speaker
> "All the way from 40Hz to 20,000Hz it's 3dB,
> and from 60Hz to 13.5Khz, it's less than 1dB"
>
> -dsr-

Interesting, thanks.
--
Shaun.