Posted to rec.audio.car
Marc[_7_] Marc[_7_] is offline

Default I want to learn to make carbon fiber parts

I am very interested in learning to make my own carbon fiber parts but
don't know much about the subject. I know its very similar to
fiberglass but I want to be able to do it right. I found a website
that sells kits to make molds and other kits to make the actual carbon
fiber parts but I have never heard of this company. Has anyone had
any experience with these guys or ever used their kits? The site is
http://www.eastbaycomposites.com/.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks!