Posted to rec.audio.car

Default 95 Corolla Amplifier Install?

Hi,

I wanted to install an amplifier in my 95 Corolla. I cant see any holes
in the firewall. Has anybody done this before?

Posted to rec.audio.car
spongehead

I was lucky enough to have an extra hole in the firewall in my Saturn,
it was right below the main one. Try and follow the wiper motor wires
or the heater wires etc.. Theres gotta be a group of wires going into
the dash, usually close to the master cylinder (where you put the brake
fluid)
I would use a straightened out coat hanger, tape the power wire to it
and poke it through. Be careful not to scrape into another wire. Have
a friend pull from the inside and a push from the outside.

Posted to rec.audio.car

I dont see one in my 95 corolla. Anyone with a 95 whos done this?

Posted to rec.audio.car

I dont see one in my 95 corolla. Anyone with a 95 whos done this?