Wylie Williams

Default Gallo Reference 3 in stock in Saint Louis

In my opinion this speaker system is a newborn modern classic, and will
set the standard for years to come in both sound and style.

I have two pair of the Ref3 in stock Both are new in the box with Cherry
base and stainless metalwork. Price is $2599 per pair plus Missouri
sales tax of 7.325%.

Please do not consider this post as an offering to ship outside my
authorized territory. As an ethical dealer for Anthony Gallo Acoustics I
cannot ship these outside my area, but I can sell them to anyone who
comes to my place of business in Saint Louis Missouri. An appointment is
needed. We accept all major credit cards.

Wylie Williams
The Speaker and Stereo Store
Saint Louis Missouri

314-692-2230