Posted to rec.audio.car
olivier olivier is offline

Default jeu portable ou ordinateur d'echecs

sawdust,
and sour beer. In an angle formed by a projecting house-front three men
were standing very close together, the middle one of them holding a folded-
up newspaper which the other two were studying over his shoulder. Even
before he was near enough to make out the expression on their faces,
Winston could see absorption in every line of their bodies. It was
obviously some serious piece of news that they were reading. He was a few
paces away from them when suddenly the group broke up and two of the men
were in violent altercation. For a moment they seemed almost on the point
of blows.
'Can't you bleeding well listen to what I say? I tell you no number
ending in seven ain't won for over fourteen months!'
'Yes, it 'as, then!'
'No, it 'as not! Back 'ome I got the 'ole lot of 'em for over two
years wrote down on a piece of paper. I takes 'em down reg'lar as the
clock. An" I tell you, no number ending in seven--'
'Yes, a seven 'as won! I could pretty near tell you the bleeding
number. Four oh seven, it ended in. It were in February -- second week in
February

the portable T-AMP insoc High End Audio 2 April 7th 06 12:29 AM
Recommend CD portable Mike S. General 0 August 17th 04 12:49 PM
Portable DVD through HU's Aux M.S. Wingender Car Audio 1 June 14th 04 05:19 AM
FA: Sony TCD-D7 portable DAT Michael L. Marketplace 0 May 14th 04 05:33 PM
FA: Tascam DA-P1 Portable DAT studiosale Pro Audio 0 August 4th 03 07:04 AM