J.R.

Default ADS Powerplate P80 specs?

My son gave me his old amp which he tells me is an ADS Powerplate P80. He
got this from one of his friends who did not have any documentation for it.
I am installing this using the stock head unit in my 2001 Chevy S-10. The
signal to the amp is going through an Install Edge LOC which is a disvison
of Rockford Fosgate This LOC indicates that it has an adjustable output of
2-60 watts by means of adjustable pots on it. What I am looking for is the
specs on the ADS amp to tell me what the required input for this amp is and
if possible an explanation as to how to determine what wattage I am getting
out of the LOC as the pots are turned. I would also like any other
specifications anyone may be able to provide me with on this amp as I have
not been able to find out anything to substantiate that it is 80 watts
bridged as my son has told me. HELP!