prentice

Default headlight buzzzzzzing

I recently installed a small 300w amp to my factory stereo/speakers in my
'04 Jeep Cherokee. Not looking to blow the doors off or anything. Just
looking for a little better sound quality.

Well install was sucessful, *except*, I now have a buzzing when the
headlights are turned "on" only. The buzzing gets louder if I turn UP the
(gain?)adjustment on the amp, and almost goes completely away when I turn
the adjustment knobs down. It's funny too. Also, I don't know if it's my
imagination or not, but it almost seems to be worse when it is humid or
raining outside.

Because it is a factory radio and I had to splice in, I am using the high
level speaker inputs on the amp (4 channel). Any ideas what I should look
for?

Thanks

SkinnyBoy

headlight? is the battery perhaps earthed to the chasis behind the
headlight?

--
SkinnyBoy
SkinnyBoy's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=21381