Jim

Default Red light camera ticket could be fake - issued by CA police !

In California, don't fall for fake red light camera tickets.

The fake red light camera tickets come in the mail, from the POLICE!

(Some of the cities doing it are El Cajon, El Monte, Emeryville,
Encinitas, Garden Grove, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Maywood, South Gate,
Stockton, and Vista.)

Your Fake Ticket will say "Traffic Violation Notice" at the top, and
will tell you that you MUST identify the driver shown in the photo,
within TEN days. But these Notices are not a real ticket. The police
have not filed them with the court (no court address on it), and in
fact, somewhere on the back it will say "Do not contact the court."
It's a con job to get you to identify the driver. I recommend that you
ignore such a notice - do not respond to it in any way. For more
information, see the Your Ticket page on the free-of-any-charge website
http://www.highwayrobbery.net.

Be careful out there.

Jim
MOSFET

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
It's a con job to get you to identify the driver. I recommend that you
ignore such a notice - do not respond to it in any way. For more
information, see the Your Ticket page on the free-of-any-charge website
http://www.highwayrobbery.net.

Con job? Why are the police involved in "cons". That doesn't make any
sense. Are you saying that after you identify the driver, THEN they send
you a real ticket?

MOSFET

Prob. Thats the issue with the cameras at intersections. They don't
prove who is driving. And you can't ticket the car for moving
violations-parking tickets apply to the registered owner.

All you have to do is say you were having your car washed or serviced
and they must have driven the car, etc. Or do not respond. If they are
not mailed registered there is no proof the letter came to you. Like
jury duty letters, throw them away.

Jim

MOSFET wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...

It's a con job to get you to identify the driver. I recommend that you
ignore such a notice - do not respond to it in any way. For more
information, see the Your Ticket page on the free-of-any-charge website
http://www.highwayrobbery.net.

Con job? Why are the police involved in "cons". That doesn't make any
sense. Are you saying that after you identify the driver, THEN they send
you a real ticket?

MOSFET

MOSFET is correct - if you are gullible enought to identify the driver,
then they send you a real ticket. Why do they do that? It has to do
with the cost of sending out a real ticket. It is explained in detail
on the website highwayrobbery.net.

Jim
Spike

And naturally, anything on the www.highwayrobbery.net is the truth
from God's lips to your ear as it were. Be very careful what you are
getting from any sites which have an agenda...

Remember.... propaganda is not telling a lie... it is bending the
truth to fill the agenda of the person or group spreading the
information.

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 19:40:03 GMT, Jim
wrote:

MOSFET wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...

It's a con job to get you to identify the driver. I recommend that you
ignore such a notice - do not respond to it in any way. For more
information, see the Your Ticket page on the free-of-any-charge website
http://www.highwayrobbery.net.

Con job? Why are the police involved in "cons". That doesn't make any
sense. Are you saying that after you identify the driver, THEN they send
you a real ticket?

MOSFET

MOSFET is correct - if you are gullible enought to identify the driver,
then they send you a real ticket. Why do they do that? It has to do
with the cost of sending out a real ticket. It is explained in detail
on the website highwayrobbery.net.

Jim

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16

Jim

Since Spike top-posted, so will I.

Okay, I admit that God does not run highwayrobbery.net. I do. I admit
that I have an agenda. Everyone on the internet does. But I don't take
money, and am very careful about what's on the site. All I can suggest
is that "a word to the wise should be sufficient."

Jim

Spike wrote:

And naturally, anything on the www.highwayrobbery.net is the truth
from God's lips to your ear as it were. Be very careful what you are
getting from any sites which have an agenda...

Remember.... propaganda is not telling a lie... it is bending the
truth to fill the agenda of the person or group spreading the
information.

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 19:40:03 GMT, Jim
wrote:

MOSFET wrote: