Edwin Pawlowski

Default HDTV in heaven

"Roger" wrote in message
. com...
Hmmmm, I figure heaven does NOT have HDTV so I think I'll pass and come
back in another incarnation at which point HDTV will be available in all
channels, and analog TV is history.....and oh, yes, I'll be happy to buy
at that time, an HD DVD version of "The Ten Commandments." It would be
awesome to see the burning bush in HD.
Roger

Now all you have to do is stop cross posting OT stuff to all these groups.

MZ

Now all you have to do is stop cross posting OT stuff to all these groups.

A strange combination. I guess the OP was targeting people who were
depressed because they couldn't afford HDTV or car audio...