mark

Default Anyone ever try this???

As I am making my new kick panels for my Jeep the other day, my dad
asks "Why not just use house speakers, wouldn't that be alot easier?". I
got to thinking about some of those nifty little Bose speakers. Anyone
ever try a Bose surround system in the car?

Mark

MZ

As I am making my new kick panels for my Jeep the other day, my dad asks
"Why not just use house speakers, wouldn't that be alot easier?". I got to
thinking about some of those nifty little Bose speakers. Anyone ever try
a Bose surround system in the car?

Well, if you actually like them, it can't hurt I guess. Just keep in mind
that the impedance differences will need to be accounted for, and that the
response in the vehicle will be different from the response in the house.

Personally, for the price, I think you can find much better car audio
speakers or home audio raw drivers, and they'll probably be easier to
install than the cubes.