Spike

Default Amp v Spkr Conflict Nfo Help Request

I have a classic mustang which I do not want to cut up, so I went with
a Custom Auto Sound system (which gives me what I wanted). I am not
into setting volume records, but do appreciate quality, so I wanted to
add a graphic equalizer. I was informed I would need an amp because
the USA-06 has no amp .... so, OK, no big deal. I got an amp... 400w 4
way. While reviewing the instructions for all the components (I know,
bad idea..LOL) I noted that the Speaker bar is rated at 200w, and
indicates max amp support to 250w. The kick panel speakers are rated
at 120w. Is this system correct, or do I need to get a different amp?
Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16