Posted to rec.audio.tech
mishj

Default Now playing list Creative soundblaster/audigy

Re the following question - press play and hold it down to add to the
now playing list rather than replace it

Hi everyone,
I just bought mine yesturday. It works great in almost every respect,
except one.

First, this is a two pieces device. A wirelss box to my home network.
It feeds audio lines to my amplifier. The second piece is a reomte
with display. The dislay is great to select your music, adjust volume,

etc. No TV or monitor is needed. GREAT. It finds music on my PC
(about 8,000), and plays it through my sounds system.

After unpacking, the whole thing took about two minutes to music !
Really.

I have a creative Nomad Jukebox portable MP3 player. and I love it. I

bought this additional wireless box for tah reason as well as teh
remote with display. Everything I wanted.....

except: I cannot ADD files (songs) to the Now Playing list. If I add
songs from an arist or just another song, it trashes the existing list
in the Now Playing and plays the new selection.

On the Nomad, I can select a song, artist, album, genre and select to
ADD it to the now playing list. Without dumping what already there.

So, I acnnot ADD POD, then ADD Rage Against the Machine, then ADD Mazzy

Star. It always dumps what was there before.

I will probably take it back for this one reason. I know I can create
playlists on the PC and the remote will access them but I didn't want
to have to go to the PC. This is why I bought this new thing.

If anyone can tell me how to keep adding to the Now Playing, I'd
GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rich

(by the way, I did all the updates available from Creative this
morning. Still no luck)