Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Paul Braunbehrens

Default need help with stompbox design

I need some help modifying a stompbox design for a different purpose.
I need to be able to use a different input and a small headphone output
and change the controls somewhat.

I'm located in the SF bay area. This would be a paid job, as it is for
a commercial product development. Please contact me via email, and we
can get the details worked out.

My email is Bakalite
(at)

Mac

(then a dot)

and finally "com".

PS. Don't reply to this posting here. It is crossposted to 3 groups,
and may be off topic (my apologies if it is, I haven't read the groups
in years).

Paul B.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
news.west.cox.net

"Paul Braunbehrens" wrote in
message
news:030320060730125431%bakaliteatmacdotcomignoret ...
I need some help modifying a stompbox design for a different purpose.
I need to be able to use a different input and a small headphone output
and change the controls somewhat.

Sounds like it would be easier and maybe not even cost more to simply buy
the device that you need to get the job done.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're not listening.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Paul Stamler

"news.west.cox.net" wrote in message

"Paul Braunbehrens" wrote in
message
news:030320060730125431%bakaliteatmacdotcomignoret ...
I need some help modifying a stompbox design for a different purpose.
I need to be able to use a different input and a small headphone output
and change the controls somewhat.

Sounds like it would be easier and maybe not even cost more to simply buy
the device that you need to get the job done.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're not listening.

He's looking for somebody to design a product for market, not personal use.

Peace,
Paul

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
hank alrich

Paul Stamler wrote:

"news.west.cox.net" wrote in message

"Paul Braunbehrens" wrote...
I need some help modifying a stompbox design for a different purpose.
I need to be able to use a different input and a small headphone output
and change the controls somewhat.

Sounds like it would be easier and maybe not even cost more to simply buy
the device that you need to get the job done.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're not listening.

He's looking for somebody to design a product for market, not personal use.

Paul's a smart guy, and not a cheapskate. If what he wanted was out
there he wouldn't be looking into this.

--
ha
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Paul Braunbehrens

Glad I checked back in! God, Hank, I can't believe you still hang out
here! It's been years!!

Yeah, I need help designing something. It doesn't exist right now, but
all the pieces are there, they just need to be adapted to work
together.

I tried breadboarding the whole thing but it's been a long time, and I
kinda always sucked at this, so it didn't work.

Anyway, I've had absolutely no luck finding someone. Any suggestions
on where to look? I need someone who knows how to put together a cheap
simple analog circuit, knows about audio, not some whiz kid who only
knows about desgning digital circuits on his computer.

In article , hank alrich
wrote:

Paul Stamler wrote:

"news.west.cox.net" wrote in message

"Paul Braunbehrens" wrote...
I need some help modifying a stompbox design for a different purpose.
I need to be able to use a different input and a small headphone output
and change the controls somewhat.

Sounds like it would be easier and maybe not even cost more to simply buy
the device that you need to get the job done.

Oh yeah, I forgot you're not listening.

He's looking for somebody to design a product for market, not personal use.

Paul's a smart guy, and not a cheapskate. If what he wanted was out
there he wouldn't be looking into this.

--
ha

need help with stompbox design Paul Braunbehrens Pro Audio 4 March 5th 06 06:18 AM
need help with stompbox design Paul Braunbehrens Marketplace 4 March 5th 06 06:18 AM
Course Announcement: High Frequency CMOS & Bipolar Analog IC Design M Gallagher Pro Audio 0 February 23rd 06 09:19 AM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
KISS 113 by Andre Jute Andre Jute Vacuum Tubes 0 November 21st 04 05:44 PM