Andy Evans

Default For Sale - 20 original EL50 - great tube!

I have 17 coke bottle shape EL50, and 3 straight EL50/4654 ones (all
matched). All have been tested good. Many possibilities for matched
pairs. All are P socket (side contact) with top caps. I have sockets
and top caps if needed. Andy

Here are some quotes for the straight ones:
"4654 and 4699 have a Pa= 18W (much like a 6L6), and are just TERRIFIC
tubes; they were also made in Holland by Miniwatt (Mullard by the
time). Appart from the anodic dissipation, they are the closest thing
to the best EL34 that might have been ever made. The construction is
superb (the anode, the rods, the metal ring...) and rugged, and looks
cool too"

Asking $30 each for these rare and excellent tubes.