Mister Tawny the Talking Tiger

Default Harman Kardon Citation I and II

It went pretty well last week, so again I am offering you the chance at
one of the best pairings from the early days of hifi, the Citation I and
II. If it hasn't sold by Friday, I will list it at eBay. If you wish
me to list it at eBay for your protection, I will be glad to do so, but
you will be responsible for the fees.

The Citation I preamp has been fully redone, using the original paper
shells to duplicate the original look, but it is fully updated. All the
upgrade parts were purchased from Jim McShane. I have decided to offer
it either with a full set of Mullard 12AX7's and 12AT7's (add $325.00 to
the price), or with a new matched set of Siemens. It sounds
spectacular with the siemens, but even better with the Mullards.

The Citation II has been totally redone. When I bought it the case and
cage were perfect, and even the transformers looked perfect. What I
didn't know was the wiring and caps were totally bad. So it was redone
from the ground up. It still looks vintage, but it has all new wiring,
caps, resistors, hell even the tube sockets are new. I don't want to
think how long or how much money I spent, but I don't need them now.
Output tube compliment here is from Electro Harmonix using the KT90EH
and the 12BY7A are RCA branded, and NOS.

I will warranty the pair for 90 days from receipt for any problems.

$1400.00 for the pair (add'l $325.00 if you wish the Mullards for the
preamp). Shipping is $75.00 in the US. Pics available upon request as
is my ebay feedback, of which I have well over 500 shown and over 800
actual all 100% positive.

Feel free to mail me at please remove
the obvious before mailing. BTW this is my spam trap, I apologize but I
get too much crap otherwise. But I do check it throughout the day.