Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Please help: Seeking Info on Tice Power Block

Looking for schematics and/or wiring diagram for the original Tice Audio
Power Block. Mine was damaged in shipping by UPS and I would like to repair
it. How about contact info for George Tice?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.audio.tech

This comment notwithstanding, I still need schematics.
And... UPS can damage anything. Have you ever seen the insides of this one?