Jon Yaeger

Default Injecting some levity into the Yves / LV spat . . .

An American is having breakfast one morning (coffee, croissants, bread,
butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum, sits down next to him.
The American ignores the Frenchman who, nevertheless, starts a conversation.

Frenchman: "You American folk eat the whole bread??"

American (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In France, we only eat
what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform
them into croissants and sell them to the states." The Frenchman has a smirk
on
his face.

The American listens in silence.

The Frenchman persists: "Do you eat jelly with the bread??"

American: "Of Course."

Frenchman: (cracking his bubble-gum between his teeth and chuckling).

"We don't. In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the
peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into
jam and sell the jam to the states."

After a moment of silence, The American then asks: "Do you have sex in
France?"

Frenchman: "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

American: "And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

Frenchman: "We throw them away, of course."

American: "We don't. In America, we put them in a container, recycle them,
melt them down into bubble-gum and sell them to France."

Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 20:29:10 +0200, François Yves Le Gal
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:26:39 -0400, Jon Yaeger wrote:

An American is having breakfast one morning (coffee, croissants, bread,
butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum

French people don't chew bubble-gum.

Some of them do.

Lord Valve

Jon Yaeger wrote:

[...]

Once upon a time, 2002, I think it was, a friend and I were roasting a Frog over on
AGA...

An oldie but a goodie. ;-)

= Froggy's text

= Ron Sonic's text

no ticks = my text

your hard-sell mickey mouse export culture erodes
other peoples' cultures and national self-esteem.

Hey, if you've got a cultural tradition that can
be undone by a mouse and Beavis and Butthead reruns
you weren't bolted together real tight in the first
place.

ROFLMBFAO!! HAWWW!!!! whew Spit take! ;-)
Yeah, we got armed thugs over there makin' these poor
Euro-weenies buy our stuff. Hell, French music sucks so
bad, they hadda pass a damn *law* to make their own
radio stations play the **** instead of American music.

you churn out third-rate movies and embarrassing
television shows that end up dominating foreign
stations because, past their sell-by date, they're
cheaper than home-brewed programs. your fast-food
chains damage local cuisines and help export america's
obesity.

Then don't buy the ****. People buy this stuff because
they like it, it's fun, and tasty.

Like I said - the CIA is standin' in all their shops with
machine guns, making sure all the Eeeeeeeewwwwww pinkos
buy ****ty American stuff. Hmmmm....maybe they're just
embarassed at their lack of sales resistance. Sheep-like,
they eschew their own hallowed traditions at the drop of
a Madison Avenue hat, preferring the Big Mac to the haute
cuisine Euro-slop. (Maybe they're so sick of overcooked
mystery meat swimming in grease and garlic that even a
dried-out McDonald's burger looks good in comparison.
Ya think?) "Fries with that?"

you think guns are cool.

So are fast cars, sexy guitars and space shuttles.

Hell, I have *lots* of guns. Big ones, small ones,
loud ones, some with silencers (oops - I didn't say
that...shhhhhhhh....), revolvers, semi-autos, pump-
action shotguns...man, I can *accessorize* with
'em...lemme see, now - today, it's blue jeans and a
T-shirt...hmmm....I'm feelin' adventurous, how about
the S&W .357 Magnum snub-nose with the rosewood grips?
Just right for makin' spineless Euro-weenies buy ****ty
American videotapes. "Hey, YOU! That's right, you.
C'mere, Froggy. No, DON'T plunk your magic twanger,
we have *laws* against that **** here. See this? It's
"Die Hard," starring Bruce Willis. Take this over to
the checkout and buy it. Tell 'em the CIA says you get
a 40% discount. Pick up some fried pork rinds, a six-pack
of Budweiser, and get your Jerry Lewis-worshippin' ass
back to your hovel and watch it. If you don't, I'm gonna
blow your enormous nose off. Hell, I might just blow your
pinky toe off for target practice. GIT MOVIN'!
Yippee Ki-yay, Mother-****er!"

It don't get any better'n this. ;-)

Lord Valve
American (and you can like it or kiss my fat Yank ass)

Patrick Turner

Jon Yaeger wrote:

[...]

Ah, this gives new meaning to the idea of a french letter.

Are they called freedom letters now?

After Iraq, you had freedom fries eh.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Ireland, a dude
says he enjoys five way protection when using
a rubber glove as a condom, especially when pulling the glove over his head
and doing a muff dive.

Patrick Turner.

Lord Valve

François Yves Le Gal wrote:

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:23:53 GMT, Lord Valve wrote:

Lord Valve
American

It would be more like Certified Moron and ****tard™.

" Hell, French music sucks so bad, they hadda pass
a damn *law* to make their own radio stations play the
**** instead of American music."

Stings like a bitch, don't it, froggy?

Lord Valve
American Musician

Stewart Pinkerton

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:25:40 +0200, François Yves Le Gal
wrote:

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:31:50 +0000 (UTC), Stewart Pinkerton
wrote:

Some of them do.

Nope. It's called chewing gum, not bubble gum.

C'est la meme chose...............

Especially on your shoe!

Sander deWaal

"Yves" said:

"Lord Valve" a écrit dans le message de news:
[ . . . ]
Lord Valve
American (and you can like it or kiss my fat Yank ass)

Nobody's perfect !

And we all know LV is a nobody ;-)

--
Sander de Waal