Posted to rec.audio.tech
markgriffioen markgriffioen is offline

Default '95 Caprice Classic ejects cassette adapter

I have a '95 Chevy Caprice Classic. It has the factory stereo in it
with a cassette deck. I also have a cassette adapter for an iPod/CD
Player/etc. The problem is when I try to push the cassette adapter
into the deck, it scans side 1 & 2 and then ejects it.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I want to use the cassette audio
adapter, but it doesn't want to let me.

Thanks in advance.

Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] bierbier@gmail.com is offline

My 97 Saturn SL1 does the same thing. Some auto cassette decks do not
like the cassette adapters. You will need to buy an FM transmitter
that hooks to your IPod/CD player. Some of them hook to the radio
antenna itself, some don't. There are many brands out there, just do
a search. I purchased mine from Fry's Electronics in Southern
California. Sorry for the bad news....

G.