Default I totally agree

-I totally agree! It's a perfect way to get your ipod shuffle! I
recieved my IPOD this way An Ipod shuffle would be great for my wife
heh!

Want a free ipod shuffle (1GB). All you have to do is follow this link
and try a free offer.

Here is the link:
http://www.FreeiPodShuffle.com/?r=17172131

At first I was skeptical and decided to just give it a try. It turned
out that this is really a legitimate offer. I ended up getting my iPod
within 3 weeks. It's true, see it for yourself and in no time you'll
start enjoying the brand new iPod Shuffle capable of holding 1GB of
mp3's or wma's. If you don't believe me just follow the link below to
see it for yourself:

http://www.freeipodguide.com/video/nbcdl.php (download a video clip
from NBC validating the freeipod site is legit)
Thanks for checking this offer out.

Peace