Mike Diack

Default "James" output transformers (Taiwan)

They sure look purty....Any good or rotten ?
cheers
Raymond Koonce

Mike Diack wrote:

They sure look purty....Any good or rotten ?
cheers

Hi Mike,

Very nice transformers, IMO. I've used their "universal" output (I
don't remember the model #) on a 300B amp with very good results. The
price is quite reasonable; the pair I bought from ebay was about $160.

Raymond

chenchenku

they are fine transformers, I also bought a pair form eBay, the most
popular one is 6123.

The guy selling James xformer at eBay is an engineer in Taiwan, I had a
phone conversation with him, he is quite nice, he can get any
James xformer for you, and he'll answer all your questions, his eBay id
is sandy85272002.

Chenchen