Michael

Default "Perfectionist Amplifier" from "Audiocraft" Magazine / Does anyone have the article?

Howdy,

I'm trying to track down information (actually the complete article
and any related information) about a "perfectionist amplifier" that
was printed somewhere in what I "believe" was Volume 3 of AudioCraft"
(or "Audio Craft"?) magazine. (late 50's eraly 60's) There is a
reprint out there somewhere of the entire volume, but I can't afford
it, so I am looking elsewhere to see if I can scrounge them up
somehow.

Unfortunately that's about all I can give you tube sleuths to go on.
Can anybody pick up the story from there.
Remember anything about this circuit, or the history around it?

Thanks for any and all info!
Alan Douglas

Hi,
Michael wrote:

I'm trying to track down information (actually the complete article
and any related information) about a "perfectionist amplifier" that
was printed somewhere in what I "believe" was Volume 3 of AudioCraft"
(or "Audio Craft"?) magazine. (late 50's early 60's)

It appeared in January 1958 (7 pages) and a two-page pictorial
layout in July. I could copy it for the price of postage.

73, Alan