Robert Casey

Default All the spice 3f4 tube models that I have that work in circuitmaker

There's the ones I made/modified:
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice.txt

And others I got off the 'net (sources mostly unaccredited)
http://home.netcom.com/~wb2jia/tubes/spice2.txt
(posted so if the originals can't be found, here they are)

All text files, cut and paste accordingly.