Default JVC KS-AX704 Service Manual/Schematic Needed

Hey everyone =). I am posting this on behalf of a friend. He recently hooked up a JVC KS-AX704 amp to his car, but sadly a resistor blew. He is trying to replace it, but the part is unrecongizable now, so I am trying to help him find diagram/schematics for this unit. I've found sites out there that are selling a version of the service manual, but that is no an option for my overseas friend. If anyone has this manual or a pdf of it, and would be willing to send a scan or pdf of the manual, please upload here, or feel free to send/contact me with the e-mail addresses listed on this post. Thanks for the help!