jeffc

"Nousaine" wrote in message
"jeffc" wrote:
"Nousaine" wrote in message

You have fallen into the area of discussion that the Golden Ears use.

When
you
have no evidence to add you simply resort to argument.

Hardly. I already heard a difference between 2 amps. When you see

evidence
you
don't like, you simply discredit it, which is quite convenient.

Please; I've referenced a couple dozen controlled listening tests of power
amplifiers dating back to 1976. You have NOT supplied any replicable or
documented evidence.

Oh I see, first I didn't supply any "evidence", now I didn't supply and
"replicable or documented evidence". I see. Well I have my evidence whjch
I documented here, and if you choose not to believe it's credible then I
really don't give a rat's ass. But don't tell me what I can hear and can't
hear.

Because I returned the amp I didn't buy years ago to the stereo

dealership,
and
the one I did buy got hit by a lightning strike. But even if I did keep

both
amps (why the hell would I do that? as I'm sure you're aware), why the

hell
would I want to pay to pack up my amplifiers and send them anywhere? If

did
still have both amps, you could come over and listen if you want, when

it's
convenient for me.

Sure you are telling us that the conditions of your experience cannot be
replicated and therefore we only have to 'accept' your account of them

I'm telling you the conditions of the experience can't be replicated and I
don't give a rat's ass what you think about that. Since you don't have the
slightest clue what could be heard or not heard, then you really don't have
the slightlest clue what you're talking about when it comes to that
experience, do you?

It might be interesting, but I doubt I could tell a difference. I've

usually
failed to tell a difference between good amps.

And???? Meaning that you might have heard an undocumented difference

between
'two' amplifiers under non-level matched conditions or between a pair of

which
one was not operating in its linear range?

Meaning I definitely heard a difference between level matched amps (how the
hell would you know they weren't matched?) both operating just fine.

jeffc

"jeffc" wrote in message

It's only bogus because you cannot answer it. Why are you so scared to
answer it?

Do you still beat your wife?

Simple yes or not question Les. Why are you avoiding it?

Les

"jeffc" wrote in message

"Les" wrote in message

Why don't you answer a question first?

Because your question is bogus asswipe.

It's only bogus because you cannot answer it. Why are you so scared to
answer it?

Do you still beat your wife?

You must be confusing me with your dad. I wouldn't hit a woman. So, are you
that desparate to try and take the thread OT? I know we all showed you for
what you really are, an idiot who knows nothing about audio, but you should
be able to do something better than this.

You are the one that laid the claim that you could hear the differences.

So
what are the differences that you heard?? If you cannot answer that

simple
question then how do you know that you actually heard something and it
wasn't you being biased or improper level matching?

I've already written it. If you can't read it, then how can you trust

your eyes
to give you the proper information?

Bull. Why do you insist on lying? We can all look at google and fine out
exactly what was said. Answer the question or quote where you already did.
For all your games you are still a know-nothing "goldenear" who *thinks* he
hears differences that are not there. Simple question, either answer it or
don't post at all. I have had 16 year old kids put up a better argument than
you. Now put up or shut up.

Les

jeffc

"Nousaine" wrote in message

Oh yes I have detailed clues about ALL the possible conditionsundr which
amplifiers might be mistakenly concluded tovbe audibly different.

Well you da man, Nostradamus.

I've been there and done thas people like to say. So exactly how many
amplifiers have you "audfitioned" under level-matched bias-controlled
conditions?

3 pairs.

So exactly how did you determine level matching? Care to share?

Just like everyone else - I played some music, touched the output wires to
my tongue, and felt the tingle. How do you think I level matched?

jeffc

"Nousaine" wrote in message

So exactly how did you determine level matching? Care to share?

Just like everyone else - I played some music, touched the output wires

my tongue, and felt the tingle. How do you think I level matched?

I think you don't know how or haven't bothered.

I think you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about, so maybe you
should shut up about it.

Eddie Runner

jeffc wrote:

"Nousaine" wrote in message

So exactly how did you determine level matching? Care to share?

Just like everyone else - I played some music, touched the output wires

my tongue, and felt the tingle. How do you think I level matched?

I think you don't know how or haven't bothered.

I think you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about, so maybe you
should shut up about it.

Digital Radio Sound Quality in Comparison Al High End Audio 4 January 18th 04 08:16 PM
here are some preamp comparison results jnorman Pro Audio 13 November 25th 03 03:36 AM
DSD vs PCM Explanation & Comparison Audy Pro Audio 163 October 26th 03 01:17 AM
USB Mic Pre Comparison IS Pro Audio 4 October 23rd 03 01:59 AM
EQ Comparison: A&H vs Crest BlacklineMusic Pro Audio 0 October 9th 03 07:04 PM