Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] ilikesluts@gmail.com is offline

Default I have $400 to spend

Hi,

I have $400 from the insurance company to spend on a some sort of
radio/Disc player. I went to the electronics store and now there are a
bunch of cheap home theaters. I was wondering if these are any good or
if they are just junk.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Eeyore wrote:

Is there a US equivalent of this place ?
http://www.richersounds.com/productg...HI-FISEPARATES

Looks like Best Buy or Circuit City.

I've had good luck at pawn shops for some less expensive gear. That
depends on your area though, of course. It's possible to get a $600-800
piece for $300-400 in mint condition. Just make sure you check out all
the functions.