Posted to rec.audio.tech
Shaun Shaun is offline

Default board layout and schematic for a good headphone amp

Well the subject line says it all. I'm looking for a schematic for a good
headphone amp and the board artwork. Anyone have this or know where I can
get it.

thanks,

Shaun

Posted to rec.audio.tech
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

In article , "Shaun" wrote:
Well the subject line says it all. I'm looking for a schematic for a good
headphone amp and the board artwork. Anyone have this or know where I can
get it.

thanks,

Check Headwise and do search.
It is probably good to know what you want in terms of drive cability and gain.
That Headwise site is pretty good. Chu Moy has been collecting circuits for over
10 years. There is also a forum there.

greg
Posted to rec.audio.tech

On 9/30/2010 7:06 AM GregS spake thus: