A S Goh

Default Tent XO clock for Marantz KI Sig

Hi

Intend to modify my CD player Marantz KI Signature with XO tent clock. Will
there be improvements? Please advise if you have the experience
Thank You

Regards
Audiohifi

Kwokm

A S Goh wrote:
Hi

Intend to modify my CD player Marantz KI Signature with XO tent clock. Will
there be improvements? Please advise if you have the experience
Thank You

Regards
Audiohifi

After modified my CD player by replacing the 11.2896Mhz clock, I can
only described as: It's like 2 more bits of resolution were added.

However, I built my own clock.
A S Goh

Hi

Forgot to mention that my marantz is 63 KI sig
Two more bits, how much improvements is that, sorry I cannot really imagine.
Perhaps you wish to elaborate a bit

Thank you