;norm

Default computer audio through audio receiver?

I wish to run my computer audio and satellite TV through the same
audio receiver. Now, the computer runs the audio through a Logitech
Z-680 system. Any suggestions?

Norm
Richard Crowley

";norm" wrote ...
I wish to run my computer audio and satellite TV through the same
audio receiver. Now, the computer runs the audio through a Logitech
Z-680 system. Any suggestions?

How do you have your speaker system connected to your computer?
If it is through the analog ports (mini-phone jacks), you can just
connect the line output(s) from the computer into the line inputs
on your receiver. Seems pretty straightforward unless there is
some other complication you didn't mention.

Laurence Payne

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:47:00 -0600, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

You may encounter a ground loop problem when you do this.

But not particularly any more than you would connecting any other
piece of equipment - a tuner, tape deck etc.