jason shohet

Default Audition: fading out & voice correction q's

1. I have like 6 tracks in multitrack view, to create different
versions of a recording. If in one version I make 5 tracks mute, and
the 6th track I fade it out halfway into a 4 minute song, will the
resulting mp3 that I mixdown to be only 2 minutes long ? IOTW,
does fading it with the volume envelop tell CEP to stop the song when
the volume reaches zero?

2. I read that Audition has some basic voice correction if you can't
keep on key perfectly... What is the correct setting for this. I know
there's an automatic option, but I figured there's probably a couple
tweaks to make it better.

TY!
Jason Shohet