CaptainCosmo

Default FS: Aerial Acoustics Model 8's (Natural Cherry) - Immaculate!

Aerial Acoustics Model 8 full-range towers in Natural Cherry. Only four
years old and in immaculate condition. The Model 8 packs three
custom-designed drivers: a 10.7" composite-cone woofer (side-firing), a
7.1" composite-cone midrange, and a 1" titanium dome tweeter. The
woofers of each matched mirror pair are on opposite sides.
Electronically and mechanically perfect. I absolutely love these
speakers, but am forced to sell because I must move into a much smaller
home and must downsize my entire setup.

Reviews on Michael Kelly's designs at Aerial Acoustics have been
phenomenal, and the sound of these speakers confirms it!

I have the original packaging and boxes. They will be packed just as
they came from the original dealer, and can be shipped via Truck, or can
be picked up in Sarasota, Florida.

Original cost: $5600. Asking $2850. Shipping expense is the
responsibility of the buyer. I will accept money order or Paypal (Paypal
please add 3%.)

Any questions, please contact me at cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.
Thanks!

--
The above email address is a spam-buster.

Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.