T Howard Riskey

Default ISO radio with inputs for my portable sony minidisc

I use my portable sony minidisc player alot and wish I could hook it up to
my car stereo. I have an Alpine cd in the car with only RCA outs. Do you
know of a head unit that would make it easy to conect and play the
minidisc???

TomTom

You can buy a cable for most newer alpine's for $15 that will allow you to
use the CD changer input as an aux input.

The cable converts the CD changer plug into red & white RCA's. You then
select "Aux" as the source on the HU. You can get an RCA to stereo mini-plug
@ radioshack, etc.

My 9815 has this, I use it, and it works great..

-T

"T Howard Riskey" wrote in message
I use my portable sony minidisc player alot and wish I could hook it up to
my car stereo. I have an Alpine cd in the car with only RCA outs. Do you
know of a head unit that would make it easy to conect and play the
minidisc???

---