wicked1

Default Thanks for the suggestions on my system

I finally received all my kicker subs. I have 5 CompVR 12's in 1 cubic foot
sealed enclosures in what used to be a trunk of a cadillac.I also bought the
Hifonics brutus 1500 amp as everyone suggested. The end result one very very
happy bass freak It is definately loud and deep. I am going to have it
measured at the local car audio store cause I am itching to see what I can
hit with this.
Thanks
William

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 19:06:32 -0500, "wicked1" wrote:

I finally received all my kicker subs. I have 5 CompVR 12's in 1 cubic foot
sealed enclosures in what used to be a trunk of a cadillac.I also bought the
Hifonics brutus 1500 amp as everyone suggested. The end result one very very
happy bass freak It is definately loud and deep. I am going to have it
measured at the local car audio store cause I am itching to see what I can
hit with this.
Thanks
William

wow...i bet that is loud as hell... your an inspiration to buy stocks
in hearing aid companies